Ridge Footwear is launching a new boot series in 2017. This boot collection needs a new name. The Name That Boot contest aims to gather and select a suitable name for this new boot series. To accomplish this goal, Ridge Footwear asks all authorized dealers to submit their name ideas using the submission form below.
This new boot series is engineered to perform in a variety of environments for the public safety professional. This lightweight boot has athletic technical aspects as well as performance characteristics suitable for law enforcement professionals. Although not waterproof, this boot is streamlined for a lighter weight, breathability, and flexibility without sacrificing support. This collection is all black with a strategic mixture of upper materials including leather, nylon, other materials. The sole is designed for stability with athletic performance. The collection includes an 8″ boot, 6″ mid-cut boot, and a low-cut shoe. Think athletic performance blended with rugged and durable tactical footwear.
If we select your name idea, you win! As an Authorized Ridge Retailer, you win 10 free pair from the new collection, 1 Ridge logo rug for your shoe department, and merchandising tools to help you promote and sell our new boots… that you NAMED!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO ENTRANTS OVER THE AGE OF 18. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. EMPLOYEES of RIDGE OUTDOORS, INC. ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
OFFER VALID IN U.S.A. ONLY.
HOW TO ENTER:
Beginning 12:00 AM EST on May 16, 2017 and ending at 6:00 PM EST on May 22, 2017 (“promotion period”), you may enter the Contest by using the entry form on Ridge Footwear’s website page URL HERE. To win, entrant must:
1. Qualified entrants shall submit their boot names via an online submission form at URL HERE by the contest closing date and time.
2. Provide a valid first name, last name, shipping address, and email address
3. Allow Ridge Outdoors, Inc. to add their email address to our emailing list (you can opt-out at any time)
4. Have a residence or mailing address within the United States of America.
5. Be at least 18 years of age.
6. Each entry (hereinafter “Submission” or “Entry”) must be submitted on the online submission form at URL HERE. No Submission will be considered that does not upload successfully at URL HERE.
7. Each Entry must be in keeping with Ridge Outdoor USA, Inc.’s (hereinafter “Ridge”) image and may not be profane, offensive, pornographic, defamatory or inappropriate as determined by Ridge in Ridge’s sole discretion. Ridge reserves the right to disqualify any Submission it deems to be not in keeping with Ridge’s image, profane, offensive, pornographic, defamatory, and/or inappropriate in Ridge’s sole discretion.
8. Submissions should be primarily in English, but not limited to English. Made-up names (ie Dura-Max, Air-Tac) are also acceptable.
11. You can enter unlimited submissions. Each Entrant is limited to one prize per person, household, and/or email address.
1. One (1) Entrant Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by a panel of judges chosen by Ridge. All decisions of the judges are final and binding.
2. The following criteria are what the judges will use to primarily evaluate each Entrant’s submitted name:
a. Suitability for the product. Does the submitted name accurately describe the product and/or its usage?
b. Availability. A submitted name must not be used by a competitor to Ridge, or by another footwear company or similar product manufacturer (ie – law enforcement products)
3. The winner will be notified on or around January 18th, 2014 and announced on or after February 1st, 2014. Each Entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Contest.
4. In the event that the winning name was submitted by multiple entrants, these entrants will be placed in a pool for a random drawing. One winner will be chosen from this pool.